Adam H. Rosenblum
Adam Rosenblum is a founding attorney with over 20 years of experience. His firm, Rosenblum Law, has offices throughout New York and New Jersey. Mr. Rosenblum’s primary focus is on personal injury, criminal defense, and traffic violations. He is admitted to practice in all state and federal courts in New York and New Jersey and is a graduate of Albany Law School.
Adam’s extensive experience includes personal injury and medical malpractice, Social Security Disability, copyright infringement, business law, real estate, contracts and general litigation, mediation and arbitration, wills and estates, and employment law. Prior to founding Rosenblum Law, Adam was a law clerk where he worked on complex commercial litigation.
- Colorado Car Insurance 101 (Compare Costs & Companies)
- Alabama Car Insurance 101 (Compare Costs and Companies)
- Texas Farm Bureau Car Insurance Review (2024)
- Best Connecticut Car Insurance: Unveiling the Best Policies and Hidden Gems
- Car Insurance Requirements in Pennsylvania